- The lotteries for fall 2015 ENGL BC3159: Colloquia & ENGL BC3997: Senior Seminars sections 1 through 6 will run from noon on Monday March 30 to noon on Monday April 6, 2015. Results will be posted the next day, April 7, at noon. Please contact Sarah Pasadino if you have questions.
- Monday, April 20, 2015 (4 pm): applications for the writing concentration are due. Please turn in the applications as hard copies to Prof. Szell's mailbox in 417 Barnard Hall.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015 (4 pm): writing samples (with the required cover sheet attached) for fall 2015 writing courses are due. Please submit writing samples either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or as hard copies to Prof. Szell's mailbox in 417 Barnard Hall.
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 (4 pm): Independent Study or Senior Special Project forms must be completed and turned in to the English Department Office (not the Registrar).
- No course updates at this time.
CHANGE IN ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE:
- Click here full list of fall 2015 courses requiring special enrollment procedures.
Jump to a summary schedule of Barnard-English-affiliated literary events for the year.
Jump to press links related to English Department faculty in the media.
page last updated 8/4/15
Right Column Copy
English Main Menu
- About Us
- Courses in English Department
- Events & Readings
- Faculty Directory & Office Hours
- Forms and Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Major Requirements
- Opportunities for Students
- Quick Links
- Women Poets at Barnard