Download or print out forms at these links:
(For information on how to use or submit these forms, please visit our Forms & Procedures page or click on the "Instructions" line affiliated with a specific form.)
To apply for a Creative Writing course:
To declare a Writing Concentration:
- Declaration of Writing Concentration, English Major
Students who submit this form must be English majors who have already applied and been declared eligible for the Writing Concentration. For details on how and when to apply for this concentration, visit the Writing Concentration requirements page.
To apply for a Special Project / Independent Study:
Please note: all paperwork for Special Projects and Independent Study must be completed, signed, and turned in to the English Department Administrator by 4 p.m. on the day BEFORE the last day of Program Filing.
- Four-point, Non-creative-writing Project
- Instructions for four-point project application
- Writing Concentrate's 4-point Senior Project
- One-point add-on project
(for extra work affiliated with a class, including 1-point add-on for Senior Projects for English majors with concentrations in Film, Theatre, or Writing).
To obtain credit for summer classes
- Please consult the Registrar's website
Self-Audit for an English Major or Concentration:
Majors without concentrations should chart their progress using the English Major Self-Audit.
Concentrators should consult one of the relevant form from the following:
- American Literature Concentration Self-Audit
- Film Concentration Self-Audit
- Theatre Concentration Self-Audit
- Writing Concentration Self-Audit
- To receive occasional mailings about the Reading Series, join the mailing list, on line, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
page last updated 8/27/14