- Friday, April 20, 2018 (11:59 pm): Applications for the creative writing concentration are due. See this page of the website for guidelines and the application form.
Monday, August 20, 2018 (11:59 pm): writing samples for fall creative writing courses are due. See this page of the website for writing sample guidelines and the application form for creative writing courses.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 (3 pm): Independent Study or Senior Special Project forms must be completed, signed, and turned in to the English Department Office (not the Registrar).
NEW AND NOT RECENTLY OFFERED COURSES:
- ENGL BC3096 The English Conference—Visiting Scholar Caz Phillips (Yale University), W 12:10-2 on September 26, October 3, 10, and 17. The link to the course in Student Planning can be found here.
- ENGL BC3151 Bad Feelings: The Uses of Literature in Difficult Times—J. Crawford & R. Eisendrath, W 4:10-6.
- AFEN BC3815 The Worlds of Ntozake Shange and Digital Storytelling I—K. Hall, R 4:10-6.
- ENGL BC3903 Sr. Sem.: Poets and Correspondence is canceled for fall 2018.
- ENGL BC3918 Sr. Sem.: Late Victorian and Modern Drama is now moved to W 11-12:50.
- ENGL BC3920 Sr. Sem.: Sr. Sem.: Migration, Immigration, and the Borders of American Literature has just been added to the fall 2018 senior seminar line up.
- A full list of fall 2018 courses requiring special enrollment procedures can be found here.