- Monday, January 7, 2019 (11:59 pm): writing samples for spring creative writing courses are due. See this page of the website for writing sample guidelines and the application form for creative writing courses.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 (3 pm): Independent Study or Senior Special Project forms must be completed, signed, and turned in to the English Department Office (not the Registrar).
- Friday, April 19, 2019 (11:59 pm): Applications for the creative writing concentration are due. See this page of the website for guidelines and the application form.
New and Not Recently Offered Courses:
- ENGL BC3100 Creative Nonfiction: The Queer Story - J. Boylan, W 2:10-4
- ENGL BC3145 Early American Drama & Performance - P. Cobrin, T 10:10-12
- ENGL BC3165 Elizabethan Renaissance: Marlowe & Shakespeare - R. Eisendrath, TTH 4:10-5:25
- ENGL BC3185 Modern British & American Poetry - W. Sharpe, TTH 10:10-11:25
- ENGL BC3196 Home to Harlem - K. Carter, TTH 2:40-3:55
- ENGL BC3215 Victorian Science & Sci-Fi - J. Hildebrand, TTH 1:10-2:25
- ENGL BC3250 Introduction to LatinX Literature - K. Carter, TTH 10:10-11:25
- ENGL BC3921 Senior Seminar: 18th Century Woman Writers - J. Basker ,M 2:10-4
- ENGL BC3922 Senior Seminar: LatinX Feminisms - K. Carter, M 10:10-12
- ENGL BC3923 Senior Seminar: Shakespeare & Race - K. Hall, T 4:10-6
- ENGL BC3924 Senior Seminar: Common Languages - M. Vandenburg W 11-12:50
- ENGL BC3926 Senior Seminar: Tradition & Nonconformity - R. Eisendrath, W 4:10-6
- By a unanimous vote of 16-0, the voting members of the English department passed a resolution allowing ENGL BC3101 The Writer's Process and ENGL BC3123 Rhetorical Choices: the Theory and Practice of Public Speaking to now count as electives for the English major.
- The day for ENGL BC3922 Senior Seminar: LatinX Feminisms is now M 10:10-12 (not F 10:10-12 as previously stated).
- The English Conference will not be offered for the Spring 2019 semester.
- A full list of spring 2019 courses requiring special enrollment procedures can be found here.