Departmental Forms

(For information on how to use or submit these forms, please visit our Forms & Procedures page or click on the "Instructions" link affiliated with a specific form.)

To apply for a Creative Writing Course:

To Apply for a Writing Concentration:

To Declare a Writing Concentration:

Return to top.

To Apply for a Special Project / Independent Study:

Please note: all paperwork for Special Projects and Independent Study must be completed, signed, and turned in to the English Department Administrator by 4pm on the day BEFORE the last day of the final Program Filing Period for the semester (occuring in September for the fall semester and January for the spring semester).

Return to top.

To Obtain Credit for Summer Classes:

Return to top.

Self-Audits for an English Major or Concentration:

New, updated forms!

Majors without concentrations should chart their progress using the English Major Self-Audit .

Concentrators should chart their progress using the relevant form from the following:

Return to top.


  • To receive occasional mailings about the Reading Series, join the mailing list online or by contacting us at


page last updated 4/25/16