2021 Deadline Reminders and Course Updates
- Monday, August 23, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
Writing samples for fall 2021 creative writing courses are due. Submit your writing sample via the Writing Sample Application Form for Barnard Creative Writing Courses.
- Friday, September 17, 2021, 4:00 pm ET
- Creative writing concentrators who are writing their senior project must contact Sarah Hilligoss in order to get permission to register for ENGL BC3996 Creative Writing Special Project.
- All other Special Project and Independent Study application forms must be completed, signed, and emailed to Sarah Pasadino.
- Friday, November 19, 2021 11:59 pm ET
Applications to apply to the creative writing concentration are due. Interested English majors must be second semester juniors in fall 2021 to apply. Applications must consist of 15-20 pages of prose (including fiction, personal narrative, creative non-fiction or playwriting) and/or poetry writing. Submit your application via the Creative Writing Concentration Application Form.
- Enrollment in ENGL BC3105.02 is now open to all undergraduate students. Its time is now R 11-12:50 pm ET.
- ENGL BC3134 Creative Non-Fiction will now be taught by Zaina Arafat on W 11-12:50 pm ET. Its topic is now Creative Non-Fiction: Mapping Identity through Narrative.
- The full list of summer/fall 2021 courses requiring special enrollment procedures is now live.
- A list of academic year 2021-22 courses is available.