2021-22 Deadline Reminders and Course Updates
- Friday, November 19, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
Applications to apply to the creative writing concentration are due. Interested English majors must be second semester juniors in fall 2021 to apply. Applications must consist of 15-20 pages of prose (including fiction, personal narrative, creative non-fiction or playwriting) and/or poetry writing. Submit your application via the Creative Writing Concentration Application Form.
- Monday, January 3, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
Writing samples for spring 2022 creative writing courses are due. Submit your writing sample via the Writing Sample Application Form for Barnard Creative Writing Courses.
- Thursday, January 27, 2022, 3:00 pm ET
- Creative writing concentrators who are writing their senior project must contact Sarah Hilligoss in order to get permission to register for ENGL BC3996 Creative Writing Special Project.
- All other Special Project and Independent Study application forms must be completed, signed, and emailed to Sarah Pasadino.
- For the spring 2022 semester, ENGL BC3108 Introduction to Fiction Writing has been moved back to W 2:10-4 pm ET.
- For the spring 2022 semester, ENGL BC3160.02 Colloquium has been moved from T 2:10-4 pm ET to T 4:10-6 pm ET.
- The full list of spring 2022 courses requiring special enrollment procedures is now live.
- A list of academic year 2021-22 courses is available.