Fall 2020 Deadline Reminders and Course Updates
- Friday, August 28, 2020, 11:59 pm
Writing samples for all fall creative writing courses are due. Submit your writing sample via the Writing Sample Application Form for Barnard Creative Writing Courses.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020, 3:00 pm
- Creative writing concentrators who are writing their senior project must contact Nia Judelson in order to get permission to register for ENGL BC3996 Creative Writing Special Project.
- All other Special Project and Independent Study application forms must be completed, signed, and emailed to Sarah Pasadino in the English Department Office (not the Office of the Registrar).
- November 2020, exact date TBD
Applications to apply to the creative writing concentration are due. Interested English majors must be second semester juniors in fall 2020 to apply. Applications must consist of 15-20 pages of prose (including fiction, personal narrative, creative non-fiction or playwriting) and/or poetry writing. Submit your application via the Creative Writing Concentration Application Form.
- ENGL BC3098 The English Conference is canceled for the fall 2020 semester. It will be given later this academic year. Please periodically revisit The English Conference page of our website for updates.
- The full list of fall 2020 courses requiring special enrollment procedures is now live.
- A list of projected spring and summer 2021 courses is now available.